Why are volcanoes prevalent in certain parts of the earth? Volcanic eruptions occur only in certain places and do not occur randomly. This is because the Earths crust is broken into a series of slabs known as tectonic plates. These plates are rigid, but they "float" on a hotter, softer layer in the Earths interior.
Multiple choice answer help me figure this out!!!! Answer: A, B, C, D, E, F Step-by-step explanation: Explanation for A and B: Perpendicular lines meet each other and forms 90 degrees angles. Explanation for Letter C: FG acts as a bisector to DE because it cuts the line segment into two parts. Explanation for letters D and E: DH and EH are congruent because of the midpoint. Explanation for Letter F: As you look at the diagram, we will see that line segments DE and FG has the commo n end point at the middle that divides into two equal parts.
Give me a paragraph using commas correctly We live in a chaotic world. Each and every one of us are sinners who commit sins everyday. I, just like the rest of the world, am a sinner. I lie, cheat and steal from time to time. I go to church, I confess my sins and I make promises yet I end up breaking them. I hope God can forgive me for all my sins, my transgressions and my insecurities.
Comments
Post a Comment